Now the time of selection is back. Nagar Nikay Chunav 2017 is going to occur in Uttar Pradesh. Preparations have been started of elections and voter’s list has been released. In addition, the state government has released the last date in the correction of voters’ list. A notice provided to election board that they can correct voter’s list between 11 September to 25 September 2017. Thereafter no changes will be allowed in Voter’ list. UP is the one of the biggest states’ in India. Therefore, election preparations (Security, management) is being done very carefully. Get the latest updates of UP Nagar Nikay Chunav 2017.
UP Gram Panchayat Chunav 2017
With Nagar Nikay Chunav, also Gram Panchayat Chunav are occurring in Uttar Pradesh. So, there is double pressure on the administration to conduct the elections in the state. Elected political parties are ready to fill their nominations before the last date. Booth level officer is visiting every village every house and entering the name of eligible voters in voter list for UP Gram Panchayat Election.
It is possible that UP Gram Panchayat election and UP Nagar Nikay Chunav will occur in October month. After Nagar Nikay election, UP Gram Panchayat election will occur. And the result will declare after one month of voting. UP Gram Panchayat Chunav 2017 Result will declare in November month.
UP Nagar Nikay Chunav 2017 ~ Check Details
उत्तर प्रदेश में नगर निकाय और ग्राम पंचायत के चुनाव होने जा रहे है । जिसके लिए राज्य में तैयारियां शुरू हो चुकी है । राज्य चुनाव बोर्ड ने चुनाव की तैयारियों की जिम्मेदारी ले ली है । बोर्ड ने वोटर्स लिस्ट भी जारी कर दी है और वोटर लिस्ट में बदलाव करने और सुधार करने के लिए बोर्ड ने तारीखें भी प्रदर्शित कर दी है । और इस बार बोर्ड ने ये भी एलान किया है की चुनाव में वोट डालने के लिए इलेक्ट्रॉनिक वोटिंग मशीन का प्रयोग नहीं होगा । इस बार के चुनावों में कई बदलाव भी किये जाएंगे । यूपी नगर निकाय चुनावों की और जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए हमारे साथ बने रहिए।
UP Nagar Nikay Chunav 2017 Highlights
- The government has decided that this time electronic voting machine (EVM) will not use in UP Nagar Nikay 2017 Chunav. Last time it is revealed that EVM has given the incorrect data of the total number of votes. Therefore, the administration is thinking that this time Voting will conduct without EVM. Now the time will tell that in which way UP elections will be conducted.
- Now the government has started to accept the documents of elected candidates.
- To give the vote in Nagar Nikay Chunav, first of all, people have to fill the application form to add their nato in 2017 Voter list.
- SEC UP has released the notification of Revision and Correction of Nagar Nikay election voter’s list with the finale date.
- State election commission is conducting the elections. And for these upcoming elections, they have started the preparations.
Now it’s been a very short time for UP Gram Panchayat Chunav 2017 and UP nagar Nikay Chunav 2017. Every information regarding elections, voters list, UP nagar Nikay election date will be shared with you soon. Therefore, for all updates regarding UP Chunav stay tuned with us.
Also for UP updates keep visiting upnagarnigamelection2017.in.